Welcome to Laurel Hill Elementary's Home Page! We hope that you find all the information that you need about out school and enjoy our celebrations. We are very proud of our school and we want to make sure we do whatever is necessary to make our school GREAT everyday!
Maggie WellsBeing a part of the Laurel Hill staff and community as the Assistant Principal is an exciting privilege. It is great to be a part of a school with such a tradition of academic excellence and community pride. We will do our best each day to ensure that Laurel Hill continues to be a place where teachers love to teach, students love to learn and parents love to send their children!
Dress Code Reminders:
Please be mindful of our school dress policies:
Thank you for helping us to maintain a learning environment that is safe and free from distractions for all students.
- Shorts, skirts and dresses must be of reasonable length – at least as long as a child’s outstretch fingertips held by their side (as well as tops worn over tights and/or leggings).
- No clothing which reveals a child's midriff is allowed.
- Sleeveless tops must be at least three fingertips wide. Spaghetti straps and any type of halter tops are not allowed. Muscle shirts with wide cutouts on the sides are not allowed.
- Clothing with holes, tears, or "see through" areas shall follow the dress code as stated above. Therefore, no skin should be visible above the fingertip measurement.
- For your child’s safety, shoes or sandals (even with socks) must have a back strap.