To honor student achievement and leadership in career and technical education, promote educational excellence, award scholarships, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership.
To be the international leader in providing recognition for excellence in career and technical education.
NTHS Is Committed To Our Global Community By...
- Offering scholarship opportunities for its members.
- Sustaining growth, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Maintaining financial responsibility to meet our membership needs,
- Providing the highest recognition for top students in career and technical education.
- Supplying excellent services to our diverse, multi-cultural membership and member schools.
- Building strong relationships between the educational community and business and industry.
- Responding to the ever-changing world and leading edge of technology as a flexible organization.
NTHS requires a minimum overall GPA of 3.0, a minimum GPA of 3.25 in at least two completed CTE courses and an active membership in a CTSO (Career & Technical Student Organization). In addition to NTHS requirements, additional suggested criteria include credit hours completed, attendance, instructor nominations, disciplinary records, and CTSO membership.
Scotland County Schools and its Career and Technical Education Programs do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its activites and programs, including employment policies and practices. In compliance with federal law, Scotland County Schools admininsters all state and federally operated edcuational programs, employment activities, and admissions without discrimination because of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, color age, military service, disability or gender except where exemption is appropriate and allowed by law. Inquiries or complaints should be directed to Nicole Sinclair (ADA - Americans with Disabilities Act), Mrs. Jamie Synan (Section 504), Dr. Michael Riles (Title IX) or Dr. Dannie Williams (Human Resources).
Scotland County Schools, 322 South Main Street, Laurinburg, NC 28352, (910) 276-1138