To honor student achievement and leadership in career and technical education, promote educational excellence, award scholarships, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership.
To be the international leader in providing recognition for excellence in career and technical education.
NTHS Is Committed To Our Global Community By...
- Offering scholarship opportunities for its members.
- Sustaining growth, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Maintaining financial responsibility to meet our membership needs,
- Providing the highest recognition for top students in career and technical education.
- Supplying excellent services to our diverse, multi-cultural membership and member schools.
- Building strong relationships between the educational community and business and industry.
- Responding to the ever-changing world and leading edge of technology as a flexible organization.
NTHS requires a minimum overall GPA of 3.0, a minimum GPA of 3.25 in at least two completed CTE courses and an active membership in a CTSO (Career & Technical Student Organization). In addition to NTHS requirements, additional suggested criteria include credit hours completed, attendance, instructor nominations, disciplinary records, and CTSO membership.