Our mission is to empower students for successful participation in a highly technological society by providing 21st Century skills necessary to become an effective worker and citizen in an ever-changing global economy.
Our vision is to be recognized as an integral part of the entire educational experience that is paramount to student achievement, future career success, and self-sustainability.
We are committed to
- Preparing students to be college and career ready by providing core academic skills, employability skills and technical, job-specific skills.
- Preparing students for postsecondary education in a career cluster and lifelong learning.
- Preparing students for initial and continued employment.
- Assisting students in making informed educational and career decisions.
- Applying and reinforcing related learning from other disciplines.
- Assisting students in developing decision-making, communication, problem-solving, leadership, and citizenship skills.
- Preparing students to make informed consumer decisions and apply practical life skills.